Who we are
Avenue 9 Solutions Ltd is a leading consultancy and technology solution provider for organisations in Hospitality and related industries.
Our commitment to privacy
We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. This statement explains how we do that. It sets out what we do with the personal information we hold, how we protect it, and it explains your privacy rights (if applicable).
If we change this Privacy Statement
Avenue 9 Solutions may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we do update our Privacy Statement, the amended statement will be posted on our website. At any point, you may request this Privacy Statement from us to review any changes we have made.
Content embedded from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
The personal information we collect
When we collect personal information, we are open about how we will use it.
We collect information:
- through our website or the website of our affiliates – for example names, addresses or email details.
- that you provide to us in connection with projects or other engagements we have contracted with your organisation.
- that is offered or made available during business meetings, events and conferences or via industry websites held in the public domain.
Our legal basis for processing your information
We rely upon several different legal bases for processing personal information and special category personal information – these include processing personal information where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, where this is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract or where the processing is necessary to carry out our obligations under employment law.
Where we rely on our legitimate interests, this means that we use personal information to run our business and to provide the services we have been asked to provide. We only collect information that has been supplied voluntarily; you do not have to provide us with personal information. However, if you do not provide us with information we need by law or require from you to complete work on your behalf, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services.
How we use your information
We use your personal information in compliance with all the relevant laws and may use it in one or more of the following ways:
- We may use the contact information you supply to respond to your requests.
- Where you give us consent, we use personal information to provide you with marketing and advertising about our products and services; you can opt out of this at any time by making your preference known at email@example.com.
- Personal information may be used to inform you of services that may be of interest to you from Avenue 9 Solutions.
- Personal information is used to make your online experience as smooth as possible – for example by setting cookies and tailoring what you see on the website. Visit our page on cookies for more information.
- Your personal data may be used for invitations to our events or to schedule meetings.
- Personal data may be used to request your participation in surveys related to our performance on engagements we complete on your behalf.
- Personal data may be used for prize draws.
With whom we share personal information
We may share your personal information with:
- Avenue 9 employees and trusted third parties who require it to perform their jobs.
- Organisations that support the products or services we provide to you.
- Anyone to whom you give us permission to share it.
- Official bodies to detect and prevent criminal activity e.g. money laundering, theft, fraud, terrorism, cybercrime.
We will never sell your personal information and we take steps to keep your details safe and secure.
Stopping us contacting you
If you have provided us with consent to supply you with marketing and information, you can withdraw your consent at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Where we keep and process your information
We do not transfer and store the information we collect from you outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Your data will not be processed by our team or suppliers outside the EEA; it is our aim to make sure the information is secure and properly protected within the EEA at all times and for all purposes.
Keeping your information safe
We commit to maintaining the deployment of appropriate security measures to protect personal information wherever it is located, whether it is in electronic or manual form. To provide these measures, we may use a variety of mechanisms depending on where the information is stored and the relationship between Avenue 9 Solutions and any recipient organisations.
Where applicable, you may have the following rights over your personal information:
- Request a copy of the information we hold
You can access the personal information we hold about you. To do so, please contact us by email at email@example.com. There is no charge for us providing this information to you. You can also ask for information that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format, so you can transfer it to another organisation if you want to.
- Ask us to not use your information
If for any reason you do not want us to hold or use your information, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may need to keep some of your information for legal and business reasons, for example to comply with a regulatory requirement.
- Have your information corrected
If you think the personal information we hold is wrong, notify us immediately at email@example.com and we will check and correct it if necessary. We are committed to holding personal information that is accurate and current.
How long we keep your information
We endeavour to keep your information only for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. If you would like us to delete your information, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to complain if we don’t make it right
If you need to make a complaint about our handling of your personal information, please contact us directly at email@example.com. If you are unhappy with how we deal with your complaint, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/.
Finally, other reasons you may wish to contact us:
If you have any other questions about your personal information, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all enquiries not relating to your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Version 1.3 – 04 March 2020